Do you have an H1B employee who is facing deportation because his/her visa is expiring?
Moving your H1B employee from the United States to Canada is a great option for employers with employee visas that are expiring. With a Canadian work permit, your highly valued employee can continue to work remotely for your company while living in Canada. There is no loss of knowledge to your company, and there are no risks of losing a valuable resource that you would have to replace and re-train. Here is a brief outline of how a US employer can easily and successfully move their valued H1B employee to Canada. Your employee can then work remotely under a Canadian work permit for almost the same cost. When soft costs are included, you actually save money.
Transferring H1B visa employees to Canada does not have to be difficult. Because most US companies do not have Canadian divisions, it is far simpler and actually cheaper to contract these same employees through a company like ITKingsman that specialized in this arrangement. You can try to do it yourself, but setting up your own Canadian company has many risks. Here are the primary reasons why contracting an experienced IT staffing and consulting firm like ITKingsman is a much simpler and better choice:
1. Compliance: Contracting through a Canadian-based staffing firm ensures that your company remains compliant with Canadian immigration and labor laws. This can help you avoid legal issues and potential penalties that may arise from non-compliance.
2. Cost-effectiveness: Setting up your own Canadian company can be expensive and time-consuming, especially if you're not familiar with the Canadian business environment and Canadian labor laws. Contracting through a Canadian-based staffing firm can be a more cost-effective and efficient way to transfer H1B visa employees to Canada.
3. Expertise: ITKIngsman has the expertise and experience necessary to navigate the complex process of transferring H1B visa employees to Canada. They can provide guidance and support throughout the process, ensuring a smooth transition for your employees.
4. Flexibility: Contracting through a Canadian-based firm like ITKingsman provides flexibility in terms of the length of the contract and the number of employees you want to transfer. This can be especially beneficial for companies that don't have a significant presence in Canada and don't want to commit to setting up a Canadian company.
5. Reduced risk: Contracting through ITKingsman reduces the risk associated with setting up a Canadian company. This includes financial risks, legal risks, and reputational risks. By working with ITKingsman, you can transfer your H1B visa employees to Canada with minimal risk to your company.
In summary, contracting your existing H1B employees through ITKIngsman is a great solution to the H1B tem limit problem. Our organization provides compliance, cost-effectiveness, expertise, flexibility, and reduced risk, making them a more efficient and effective way to transfer employees to Canada. ITKingsman has the infrastructure and resources to make your employees move to Canada successful for both you the US employer and your H1B employees who are facing the end of their visa term.